White Rose Tribute Event COVID Compliance
The health and safety of all our guests is important as we plan the White Rose Tribute Event. Our goal is to create an atmosphere where everyone can feel comfortable while enjoying each other’s company in a safely distanced environment. We will follow all the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control and the City of Orlando.
In addition to being posted on our website, all safety requirements will be emailed to all event participants prior to the event. Anyone not feeling well will be asked to remain home.
The following health and safety precautions will be observed:
- We will conduct temperature checks for all vendors, staff, and guests. Any such person found to have a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit shall remove themselves from the event premises.
- Proper wearing of face masks (covering the mouth and nose) will be required for all vendors, staff, and guests at all times during the event. A designated area will be created for people enjoying food and drink. This area will be the only place people will be permitted to remove their mask.
- Social distancing will be implemented and encouraged throughout the venue. One way foot traffic will be designated for entry and exit.
- Upgraded CDC compliant mobile restrooms with attendants will be onsite throughout the duration of the event for use by guests. The attendant will sanitize restrooms throughout the event.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the event.
- We have contracted with Arthurs Catering who is in full compliance with catering service requirements. We have designed a less-touch menu and bar program. Additional catering staff has been secured to clean the high touch food and beverage areas.
- Touch-less payment will be implemented for all transactions.
- No physical programs will be distributed at the event. Instead, a digital version will be available using a QR code that can be scanned by a phone. It will also be available on our website.
- Staff members and event volunteers will be designated to oversee social distancing, mask compliance, and any other COVID compliance need.
- We will ensure the event complies with all existing state and local laws, including any executive or administrative orders.