- General Contributions – All contributions are welcome; they ensure our mission of creating a more just community free of anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry.
- Tributes – Remember the Holocaust Center when you want to honor someone special, say thanks in a particularly meaningful way, or celebrate or commemorate events like the birth of a child, a new job or home, an anniversary, or a bar or bat mitzvah.
- Matching Gifts – Many employers offer gift-matching programs, where the company will match a contribution an employee makes. Check with your employer. You could double the impact of your donation.
- Gifts In Kind – Donated items can range from artifacts, books, papers, and documents for the library to office machines and supplies. Call us if you have a contribution in mind. The value of any gift you donate is tax deductible.
- Gifts by Wills, Annuities, Insurance and Trusts – Include us in your estate plans. Doing so could reduce capital gains liability and your estate and income taxes.
- Gifts of Stocks and Bonds – Gifts of bonds, appreciated long-term securities, closely held corporate stock, and stock options can provide income tax deductions and relief from capital gains tax and will enable the Holocaust Center to fulfill its mission in the future.