Appreciation of our diversity, and acceptance of others, often comes with knowing about both our similarities and our differences. There are few places where this is more true than in our religious beliefs.
Please join us for an overview of some of the major religions in our interfaith community, monthly beginning September 13th.
Free and open to the public – reservations recommended but not required
• Thursday, Sept. 13. Buddhism. Claudia Schippert
• Thursday Oct. 11. Islam. Imam Ashiq Kermali
• Thursday, Nov. 8. Judaism. Rabbi David Kay
• Tuesday, Dec. 4. Christianity. Rev. Bryan Fulwider
• Tuesday, Jan. 15. Sikhism. Jasbir Bhatia
• Tuesday, Feb. 12. Hinduism. Deen Khandelwal
• Tuesday, Mar. 12. Baha’i. George and Farideh Via
• Tuesday, Apr. 9. Unitarian Universalism. Rev. Kathy Schmitz
• Tuesday, May 7. A panel consisting of all presenters
Each presentation will be at the Holocaust Center from 7:00 to 8:30 pm. Presenters will always allot half an hour for audience questions.
June 17 to June 21
Register Now for the Eighteenth Annual Teachers Institute
May 15 to May 16
We will be closed May 15 and 16 for Holiday observances
May 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Book Club featuring Greg Dawson
Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 4 PM
Friday 9 AM - 1 PM
Sunday 1 PM - 4 PM
No admission is charged for visiting the Center or for attending commemorative programs and films. Scheduled school group may limit access to some parts of the museum.
The Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center of Florida · 851 N Maitland Ave · Maitland, FL 32751 · Phone: 407-628-0555 · firstname.lastname@example.org